Monday, February 27, 2012

Checking in

Yesterday we went bowling. I hadn't been bowling for four years and of course I pulled something in my elbow. It started hurting right after the first game - in which I scored higher than my last 4 scores (totally sucked the 2nd game though)! By evening my wrist and shoulder started hurting and still upon waking this morning. At first I was going to take a rest day today, but then I feared I was making excuses so I decided to do Strong Knees


since my lower body wasn't hurting me. Then I decided to do my daily JV workout


and pay attention to how I felt and adjust accordingly. I did omit two exercises - rear lateral raises and overhead tricep extensions since both hurt to attempt.

I was feeling so good afterward I decided to do the aerobic cardio premix from Start Here.


So lesson learned - do what you can! I did what I could and feel great.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...