Thursday, January 26, 2012

Let's Get Moving

This morning after I finished my daily JV workout, I decided to do some of the exercises from Strong Knees.



It reminded me very much of Winsor Pilates Bun & Thigh workout. Which in the past has been very effective for slimming down my hips, bum, and thighs. I'm hoping if I do it every few days, my knees will get stronger so I can do tougher/higher impact workouts without any knee pain.
After that I did Shapely Girl Let's Get Moving.


I've had this workout for awhile and have done it before & like it. It is low impact, runs 30 minutes, and has decent instrumental dance music. The instructor is Debra Mazda, who used to be 310lbs. There are 4 background exercisers all of which are shapely. Debra's motto is that fitness comes in all sizes. She is very encouraging and tells you to take time to celebrate you every day, to workout, and love your body no matter what size, shape, age you are. The workout consists of marching, side steps, V steps, cha chas, heel digs, kicks, side lunges, side taps, most with arm movements, then ends with stretching.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...