Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Abs on Fire

Today I did Gilad's Lord of the Abs - Abs on Fire DVD.

This was a 45 minute workout consisting of punching, twisting, knee lifts, and kicking on a gorgeous Hawaiian beach at sunset. I liked the techno music, however, it was not loud enough for me and I would have liked to see a music louder/no instruction option. First you start with the right side and add moves to build a sequence then do the same for the other side, then alternate on both sides. Since I pick up choreography so easily and like a mental challenge, this is not a workout I could do often without being bored; but I can see putting it in a rotation once in awhile. I would say this is a beginner to intermediate low impact workout. I think this workout should have been called Arms on Fire, since my arms are burning from all the punching! :)

You can view a preview of this workout here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...