Wednesday, March 12, 2014

A Sad Day


Oh no, how very sad, I just read that Collage Video is going out of business!

I have been a long time customer, I bought my first fitness VHS & DVD (Urban Tai Chi & Winsor Pilates) from them. They are the reason why I grew my collection and fell in love with home fitness. I found amazing instructors on their website and in their informative catalogs. The 2nd DVD I purchased from them was Christi Taylor's Totally Hot Cardio. I remember trying it out and thinking WTF is she doing?! She is why I love complex choreography so much, thanks to Collage's video preview.

Everything on their website is 30-70% off. I just placed my final order, consisting of:








A few things sold out and disappeared from my cart before I could place my order, so if you want something, I would act fast!

So sad to see them go. Thank you Collage Video for many years of catalogs, DVDs, great customer service, and fast shipping! You will be missed.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...