Friday, March 21, 2014

Goodies Are Here!

I've been reading on the Video Fitness forums that many of the 7,000+ who ordered from Collage's going out of business sale have had their entire orders cancelled due to things selling out. I nervously waited to get a shipping notice, refund on the credit card, or to hear something. I emailed Collage to find out my status, just couldn't stand the suspense, and was told two of my items sold out before they shipped my order. I was not getting Cardio for Beginners or Walking for Weight Loss Wellness and Energy. With the refund (and a 10% off coupon & some rewards points) I ordered Walking for Weight Loss from Mary @ Total Fitness DVDs and received that yesterday (love her fast shipping!). The other workout I don't care about since it seems it would be too simple for me. I threw it in my cart just because it was cheap.


I was still concerned about receiving a correct and working order. However today it arrived in wonderful condition and I am a happy camper! Can't wait to do these!


***Collage has since fulfilled orders and found a few one offs that they've added to their website for sale. They were down to 11 DVDs and now they are up to 45, so if you want anything I'd grab it fast!


~TGIF~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...